Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Joining a webinar at multiple rooms with the same ID

Good afternoon everyone, here is my question. I had a user register for a random zoom webinar, they are registered and got the invite link with webinar ID. This really bypasses the registration part of the webinar but could we turn around and share t...

JayD88 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Original Sound on Web Client

I host Zoom Webinars by sending audio and video from our livestream application, Wirecast, through to Zoom. Because I am running Wirecast, much of my RAM is already being used, and I cannot rely on using the Zoom desktop client as well. Since many of...

How to upgrade my account for a short period

I would like to upgrade my zoom account to accomodate over 100 people for an online webinar. When I go to the next level up it says that i must take out over 10 licenses which makes is super crazy expensive The other option seems ot be to pay $50 for...

Zoom and Teams options

Hi, does anyone know a workaround for this? I have five zoom meetings scheduled (with attendees booked) for the next couple of months. A new corporate client can only use Teams. They are not willing to install the Zoom app in Teams. Is there any way ...

recording

Hello! I held a meeting on Sunday and have been waiting for the recording. How long does it take to get the recording after a meeting? Thanks!Chris