Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar showing two PowerPoints

Has anyone had experience and know steps for setting up a Webinar where the attendees can not only choice their language of choice with interpretation but choose the PowerPoint. In my case I need to have French and English slides but do not want to h...

ZMOPS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Permisson to start record in Webinars

Hello,if I would start a record in a Meeting, it's possible to ask my participants for an agreement.But If I would like to start a record in a Webinar there is no request only the audio note. Is there an option to activate the request for agreement? ...

Yassi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom webinar features

I'd like to recommend two features in Zoom webinars:The ability to remove all attendees with the click of a button (eg. at the end of a webinar, when the panellists would like to have a closed discussion)The ability to return to a practice session in...

2nd Group Webinar a disaster

I use zoom for one on one meeting and it works great. I have tried to use to two time for a group session, 4 to 7 people, and both time disaster. no one could hear, I could not hear them, started stopped 3 times. Any advice?