Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Please Help

Dear Zoom. I attended a paid webinar recently, and the link to join it was sent to me via a WhatsApp link. I joined the webinar, and it wasn't started yet and there was still 10 mins to go. So, I minimized the zoom App in my laptop . It was 10 mins l...

Don't want the participanys in my recordings

I record my PowerPoint Presentations (shared screen). The Presenter's View shows a full screen of the presentation. The Recording, though, shows that part of the presentation is covered by a minimized version of the Gallery View. See attached. I want...

ayjayar by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Кнопка Войти

Здравствуйте. Создал Канал, добавил участников.Делаю групповой видео-вызов. Как добавить в чат Канала кнопку Войти, по которой опоздавшие участники канала могут присоединиться к уже начатой конференции? Я раздобыл даже скриншот на котором есть эта кн...

ursaluk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

enregistrement cloud

BonjourMa question concerne l'enregistrement dans le cloud. J'ai assisté au webinaire d'une amie qui m'a nommée "animateur". J'ai donc enregistré le webinaire en tant qu'animateur. Vais je retrouver l'enregistrement sur mon compte zoom ou sur le sien...

ludob by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Sessions: View Options

We are looking at having a company townhall meeting and setting it up with Zoom Sessions. What are the viewing options for everyone in the session? Can we have gallery view, or is Zoom Sessions similar to Webinars where we are limited to seeing the p...

kchenb by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hosting & power outages

For a host, In the event of a power outage and connectivity is lost, if you have a co-host will tje session continue uninterrupted even though the host has lost connection?

WENSA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes