cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom randomly deleting meetings

akirtz
Listener

Hello,

Curious to see if anybody else faces this issue. Whenever I create a meeting with a randomly generated room, the moment somebody else accepts the outlook invite zoom deletes the meeting and I need to recover it from my trash can to put it back on my calendar. Would really appreciate any insight on this!

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @akirtz, weird that you're experiencing this! How are you setting up these meetings? You said 'Rooms', are you scheduling Scheduling meetings in Zoom Rooms with Outlook? Or are you using the Zoom for Outlook add-in

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Fox123
Listener

Hello,

I have the same problem. Zoom has deleted three registered meetings. The appointments remain in Outlook, but the links and accesses no longer work.
I schedule my appointments via the zoom outlook plugin.

Many thanks for tips on the problem

an0n
Listener

Did anyone else solve this issue? It's Sept 2023 and still happening...

Don't think so -- it's now November and every one of two meetings I make gets deleted.  i'm using the Zoom application on an imac.  Before the last update, I'd schedule a meeting and it would download a calendar invite for me to import into my calendar.   Now if I don't manually create a duplicate entry for every meeting,  chances are even that I'll forget it was ever a thing.  

Super unhelpful since I use Zoom about 10 times a week in my business as a solo proprietor, and if I don't see it and I'm out to lunch instead of ready for the meeting then I look like a dope with a "dog ate my homework" level of excuse.  It's a flaw that will have me leave Zoom Pro for one that doesn't gaslight me. It's a BIG problem for some of us, I imagine.