cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom events simultaneous simulation sessions

weltonrodrigo
Listener

Hi,

is it possible to create simultaneous sessions for simulation events before the main event?

No normally do the training and simulation sessions 1 month before the main event, and we have been using two accounts with webinar set up so we can schedule concurrent sessions.

With one accounts with events is it possible to open two training sessions at the same time? That is 1 month before the scheduled event.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer

No, once you have 1 zoom events license on your account, you can create as many events as you like.  under each EVENT you can schedule and open as many sessions as you want SIMULTANEOUSLY. Meetings and Webinars.  For each session you can assign alternative hosts, who DO NOT NEED TO BE FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.  They also don't need a ZOOM LICENCED ACCOUNT.  They can have a basic account.  Does this answer your question?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Ray_Harwood

Hey @weltonrodrigo,

Welcome to the world of Zoom Events.

It should be possible to run advance/test sessions simultaneously... from different host accounts.  Assuming that you would schedule separate sessions with primary speakers and/or alternate hosts, I don't think there's any reason they can't each start their session in advance - even simultaneously.

You are welcome to join Denise Lahat’s ( @DeniseLahat ) Facebook group for Zoom Events producers. See her posts about the regular meetings where we test out features (generally on alternating Tuesdays) in an actual Zoom Event. https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros 
Join there and post some questions, and you’ll get plenty of help.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

DeniseLahat

With 1 Zoom Events license you can schedule as many "events" as you want, as long as the HOUR of the scheduled events do not overlap. Within an event you can have up to 13 simultanious sessions (but there if no enforcement of this limit).  Once the event is set up you can open the sessions any time.  and Yes, you can open them concurrently.

Hi. Thanks for your quick reply.

I just want to clarify that a little bit, as if what I want is not possible, I would have spent extra 20 bucks:

- I have only one zoom account in my organization (the other account is a totally separate account)

- I need to open two simultaneous sessions for tests/simulations 1 month before the actual event

- At the actual event, I have to open 2 simultaneous sessions

I understood that the test/simulation can be made as an event, I think that part is clear.

Can I do that with 1 zoom events license on 1 zoom account in my organization?

In normal zoom and zoom webinar, every session needs a host and that host needs to be the paying zoom account (at least to open the room).

But do I need two paying zoom licenses in the same organization to open two simultaneous sessions during a zoom event, even if I only need one zoom events license in the whole organization?

Sorry if those questions are lame (lol), but I'm trying to avoid paying the extra 20 bucks to experiment, if I end up having to sign up two webinars accounts/month as usual.

DeniseLahat

No, once you have 1 zoom events license on your account, you can create as many events as you like.  under each EVENT you can schedule and open as many sessions as you want SIMULTANEOUSLY. Meetings and Webinars.  For each session you can assign alternative hosts, who DO NOT NEED TO BE FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.  They also don't need a ZOOM LICENCED ACCOUNT.  They can have a basic account.  Does this answer your question?

Fabio-Sanfer
Listener

BOM DIA. Qual é o procedimento/passo a passo para fazer isso?