cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my team webinars not showing up on my account?

evan-barry
Listener

We have two licensed webinar users on our account. But if either of us creates a webinar, the other user can't see or edit it on their account. How can I see the webinars created by my teammates? 

6 REPLIES 6

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @evan-barry.

Perhaps there’s a misunderstanding here. There’s no such thing as a “Team Webinar.” Webinars belong to the person who has a Webinar license and creates a Webinar.

They’re only visible to other members in your account if they also have a Webinar license (which you do have)  and have exchanged Scheduling Privileges with each other. See this Zoom Support article for details on setting up and using Scheduling Privilige:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061749 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

LK_EXN
Participant | Zoom Partner

Maybe as kind of a workaround - when scheduling a webinar you could add that other person as a co-host?

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @LK_EXN.

You can’t add co-hosts until the Webinar starts. You can add Alt-Hosts (who become co-hosts once the webinar starts), but an Alt-Host must be in the same account as the Webinar owner, and would have to be added each time a Webinar is scheduled. Scheduling Privilege is the best way to share ownership of Webinars between two members of the same organizational account. 

LK_EXN

Yes, I meant alternative host. Thanks for pointing out my mistake there Ray 🙂

Thanks @LK_EXN @Ray_Harwood. This issue I'm having is that I was added as an alternative host but I still couldn't see and edit the webinar in my account. 

Ray_Harwood

@evan-barry, this is the Limitations section of the Zoom Support article on using Alt Host:

Ray_Harwood_0-1713196951266.png

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067027