cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar invitation with automatic calendar invite

DavidW
Listener

How can the webinar registration confirmation email contain a calendar invite so that it automatically goes into the registrants calendar without clicking having to click the link.  When I get meetings or Teams invites it shows up in calendars but the webinar confirm email after registering does not trigger this.  How can I fix?  Thanks!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @DavidW 

There is no way to auto-add a Zoom registration confirmation to a participant's calendar without them adding it themselves.  

You could send your own calendar invitation to your participants using Outlook - and that would act much the same as your Teams experience.

With Zoom Meeting (but I don't think Webinar) you could use the Zoom Outlook plugin to organize the meeting in Outlook in the first place - and thus be able to send an Outlook calendar invite to your participants (which they would at least see in their calendar as proposed).

Yeah, Zoom doesn't but MS Teams does now, which is a fantastic upgrade.  I wish Zoom would add this feature.

jschlag
Listener

The more we use Zoom, the more the webinars component seems half-baked. Zoom's main focus is meetings. Webinar features are severely lacking - it stinks that there doesn't seem to be any movement on stuff like this, quite frankly.

Kunal21
Listener

Hi @DavidW,

As already mentioned in replies, there is no way to do this automatically via Zoom, however there are 3rd party tools that help you achieve the same.

One such tool I know about is www.letscalendar.com - Let's Calendar can integrate with your Zoom account via APIs (Already taken care by them) and automatically pull new webinar/meeting registrations and trigger them a calendar invite (which can also be personalized with an attendee's login link for zoom webinars). The calendar invites automatically goto your recipients calendar without them having to download any files manually.

All this goes via your own email id and reflects you as the sender, and the tool Let's Calendar works on the cloud so you don't need to download and install anything.

I recommend you have a look at them www.letscalendar.com

Hope this helps