cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please wait for the host popup message

Thalron
Listener

Hi.

I do zoom webinars through eventbrite.com. Before the webinar begins I'll log into it, just to make sure I don't miss/forget it, and I've been doing things this way for about a year (I participate in 30+ webinars per month).

A few weeks ago something changed, and I know it wasn't me that made the change because I don't go into settings for anything related to these.

What is happening now is that about fifteen minutes before start the "Please wait for the host to start this webinar." message comes forward in my Windows and centers on the screen. If the popup is minimized it returns a minute later, where it was. Every few minutes it centers itself on the screen again. What I've had to resort to is making my work window 1/3 my screen (either to the left or the right of the popup) so I continue working unimpeded.

How can I prevent this from happening?

Thanks 🙂

1 REPLY 1

Lennie
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

There was a new Zoom Meeting Join experience... perhaps it changed a few things with webinar join experience too???

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/11461720682509-New-Meeting-Join-Flow-FAQ-