cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer on-demand webinars in Zoom Events on specific dates *without* having to specify a time

KarynB
Listener

We are planning a multi-day event that will have participants from across the globe. We would like to offer on-demand webinar sessions each day that participants can access when best fits their time zone. We will also be offering live, moderated sessions at specific times of the day. 

I've done a few test events and cannot seem to find a way to have a pre-recorded, on-demand (simulive) session just available for the day without assigning specific time slots. Am I missing something? Or, to achieve having the on-demand content available all day do I need to have it appear as multiple sessions throughout the day (which - is definitely not optimal and will be confusing to participants).

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KarynB
Listener

Actually, I figured it out 🙂 You need to go to the main Events hub page and recordings can be uploaded via the Content section. They are then available to add to Sessions for a specific event.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

KarynB
Listener

Actually, I figured it out 🙂 You need to go to the main Events hub page and recordings can be uploaded via the Content section. They are then available to add to Sessions for a specific event.

Xry
Listener

How do you do that because I can’t see to changed times for a weekend or after 530 pm est 

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Xry

I can’t tell what you’re trying to do. Can you explain in a little more detail, please?

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

KarynB
Listener

@Xry - my solution did not actually work. We ended up loading all on-demand content to the Lobby > Videos section; however, that also did not work. Our global participants - in areas with way faster internet speeds that I have here in the US, encountered crippling buffering issues and were unable to view the videos. This issue was repeated by a Zoom tech support rep also not located in the US. At the last minute we had to load all videos over to Vimeo in order to allow participants to view ahead of the Live discussion and Q & A sessions. Needless to say, this issue severely impacted our event as most of the participants did not see the very last minute communications emailed and posted on the Zoom Event page and Lobby Chat in time to view the videos in Vimeo to make the discussion portion impactful. All in all, it feels like Zoom Events took 10 years off my life with all of the defects we've found for them, the unresolved technical issues, and the inherent usability gaps. I wish you luck and hope if you are not serving a global audience that the Lobby > Video option works for you.  Just keep in mind it is A LOT of extra communication to drive your audience to those videos....