cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Displaying Price Range on Zoom Events

dlorimer
Listener

I am wondering if it is possible to not display the price range for an event. We have a few very specific prices/tickets that are higher, but do not really apply to 99% of the people. These higher prices are for the exhibitors, but we worry that regular attendees may be scared away without even clicking the button to see the various ticket prices. See image below.

Thank you

dlorimer_0-1694213725704.png

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @dlorimer.

I'm not sure there's currently a way to suppress that from showing.  Worth making a Feature Request!

As a work-around... consider requiring exhibitors to contact you in advance for "permission" to exhibit and collect their contact info, then upload to a special-access ticket:

Ray_Harwood_0-1694214865117.png

They'll have to supply you with names and email addresses.

But if you're charging "per booth" instead of "per representative", you'd probably want to collect booth fees outside of Zoom Events, and then obtain all of their representatives' information to upload separately and assign to the appropriate booth.  It's more work, but you have more control over the process (and less visibility to those that don't need to see the details).

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you. I was thinking that doing a special ticket might be the answer, so I am glad that I was not totally off base. We are doing that with tickets that are "comp." That is probably what we will end up doing. I will add a feature request. I cannot be the only person who doesn't want to sticker shock their attendees.

Ray_Harwood

While I agree, if I change my perspective a little, it shows the average attendee what a great deal they must be getting!

Good luck with your event!  I've sent you a PM as well.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !