cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interpretation Service

Lilit-Arakelyan
Listener

Hello everyone. Is the Zoom interpretation service now available for all pro-users during the meetings? Earlier we have to pay for a webinar add-on to get this service. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lilit-Arakelyan
Listener

Just an update for the other users. Response from the support team: "I can confirm, that this feature is now available for Pro account users without any additional cost and upon checking, this is now enabled in your account"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

@Lilit-Arakelyan 

The Zoom Pricing & Plan page states that language interpretation is not available for Pro, but the support article indicates that it is.

The Zoom Pricing & Plan page is sometimes out of date, so I suspect the support article is more correct!

Using Language Interpretation in your meeting or webinar – Zoom Support

Ohkawa_0-1683190196933.png

Thank you. Yes, you're right, there are 2 different pieces of information 🙂  I'm not sure if the additional payment is a waste in this case because maybe as a pro-user I already have this service. 

Lilit-Arakelyan
Listener

Just an update for the other users. Response from the support team: "I can confirm, that this feature is now available for Pro account users without any additional cost and upon checking, this is now enabled in your account"