cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info on Past Webinar after License Ends

HWolfe
Listener

We hosted a webinar last week but when I went back to look at the registration list, it was gone. Turns out our month-long webinar license had expired. Is there any way to recover the info on the event? Seems like we should still be able to access that info as it's associated with an event during the month that we paid for 

8 REPLIES 8

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @HWolfe,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! Yes, if you reinstate the webinar license to the same user that was using it prior to the expiration all of the registration information will be there. We do not purge that data for a certain period of time after the license has been removed. I cannot remember the amount of time, but I believe that it is 30 days. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

What if I don't need the webinar functionality anymore and only need that event's info? Not sure if/when we'll do another one. 

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Unfortunately, @HWolfe, if you do not have an active Webinar add-on, you won’t have access to anything Webinar-related. Brandon’s answer is unfortunate, but really the only way you’ll get access.

You might consider first submitting a Support Ticket and ask if they can verify whether or not the data you seek is present, before you spend the price to reactivate a Webinar add-on. The volunteers in the Zoom Community don’t have access to your account information. Please submit a Support Ticket to Zoom staff at:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

YaBoiB

@HWolfe ,

You must activate the license in order to trigger the server to provide you with the data. 

That is the only way. I am sorry if that is not the answer that you were looking for. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Is 30 days an accurate number? We just ran into a similar issue. 

Also, why Zoom doesn't let you access the data afterward is baffling. 

I have a second question to this - we have accidentally lost webinar license due to one-time purchase, but we had webinars scheduled for future dates with over 100 registered to attend - if we reinstate license will this be available again?

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @ssssoooo55.

This is a scenario I haven’t specifically tested before, so this is my opinion which I hope is correct.

I believe that if you purchase another Webinar license (monthly or otherwise) and assign it to the user who created the webinars, they should still be there.

To protect yourself from this situation in the future, pick “Monthly - Renewing” when you obtain your new license, and you can turn that renewal off at any time.

If you’re possibly going to be doing this long term, note that an Annual Webinar 500 license is $690/year – a significant savings. Beware that Annual licenses are initially prorated for the remainder of your current annual period, will automatically renew on your Zoom annual anniversary, and may require you to contact your Zoom Account Manager for cancellation. See the Admin -> Account Management -> Billing page for information on your account’s annual licenses and others. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

HWolfe
Listener

Hi all, 

Thanks for the info. Submitting a ticket and crossing my fingers! 

H