cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the Meta Pixel tracking code to Zoom Events

claudiomarsegli
Listener

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to add the Meta Pixel tracking code to Zoom Events?

I have set up a conference business in Germany and would like to use Meta Ads to drive traffic to the website. I do not necessarily need the tracking code for this, but I would like to define what a conversion event is and optimise the Meta Ads for this event type.

Thank you for any solutions or workarounds.

Kind regards,

Claudio Marseglia

4 REPLIES 4

mbhnyc
Listener

Same question here, no help?  I see this exists for webinars, but it should also definitely exist for events, help!

mgstark
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Inserting a custom tracking pixel is not supported at this exact moment.

Zoom Events/Zoom Sessions currently supports up to 50 different source tracking links so you can create individual hyperlinks for your registration page to track where the users are originating from. This can be found under Registrations & Join > Links & Event Access > "Registration Link". This may help with your use case.

Sort of .. but we also need to track POST PURCHASE, so we can tell ads that a conversion happened. Please make sure some sort of support along those lines is in your backlog, cause we can’t really optimize ads fully without it.  I mean we could convert on click through only, but on actual purchase should also be possible. 

mgstark

@mbhnyc Thanks for the feedback and participation on the community, it is definitely noted and we are assessing this feedback.