cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification needed on zoom webinar license purchase

dddaaa
Listener

Hi all,

I purchased a one month license for one webinar that expires on February 4th. If I purchase another webinar licence right now (not a monthly but a one time purchase), will it also expire on Feb 4th? 

Or will it last the whole month? I can't find documentation to clarify.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @dddaaa.

Non-recurring licenses start on the day you buy them and are good for one month.

Recurring licenses are initially billed for a prorated period – either a partial month, if paid monthly, or a partial year, if paid annually; then you’ll get full monthly or annual payments that correspond to your monthly or annual license period, as appropriate. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @dddaaa.

Non-recurring licenses start on the day you buy them and are good for one month.

Recurring licenses are initially billed for a prorated period – either a partial month, if paid monthly, or a partial year, if paid annually; then you’ll get full monthly or annual payments that correspond to your monthly or annual license period, as appropriate. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi @dddaaa ! I have reviewed your post and @Ray_Harwood has provided the solution, so I've gone ahead and marked it as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Thanks for your help @Ray_Harwood

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?