cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Zoom Events Date and Time

CCAU_2020
Listener

I am hosting an event and need to change the time from an hour to 30 minutes however whenever I attempt to edit the event the date and time space is grey and doesn't allow me to change it. Is there a way to fix this? I do not want to have to cancel the event and create a new one as we will lose our current registrants.

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @CCAU_2020,

I recommend not worrying about it.  Zoom doesn't close a meeting at the end of the time... you can go as long as you like (up to the limits of your account, obviously).

That field might be greyed out because you have a recurring event, and you've selected to edit just one occurrence.   

You can try editing the entire series, hopefully with more success.  But if not, again... just leave it - that would be my advice. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @CCAU_2020,

I recommend not worrying about it.  Zoom doesn't close a meeting at the end of the time... you can go as long as you like (up to the limits of your account, obviously).

That field might be greyed out because you have a recurring event, and you've selected to edit just one occurrence.   

You can try editing the entire series, hopefully with more success.  But if not, again... just leave it - that would be my advice. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !