cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Edit Zoom Event [Please complete your Host Profile Settings]

Froyd
Listener

Hello all, I've been working on a Zoom event for the past few months. 

I came back from the holidays, and I'm no longer able to edit it or access it. 

I can see my event under the Manage Events section. Normally, I would click the edit button to edit the event. Now, it shows an error "Please complete your Host Profile Settings". 

I've chatted with support and followed all directions to "update my host profile settings". It is still not working. 

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey Ray, zoom support got back to me. My SysAdmin wasn't able to renew my license. We're in the process of getting that fixed. That should be the solution. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Froyd.

Please see private message for my contact info. I’ve never seen this issue, and need some additional info, including your Zoom Events license type, when was the event first created, is it already Published, are you the Zoom Events license holder or just a co-Editor or other role.  

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hey Ray, zoom support got back to me. My SysAdmin wasn't able to renew my license. We're in the process of getting that fixed. That should be the solution. 

Ray_Harwood

Thanks for the update, @Froyd. Every Zoom account owner and admin should have their annual license renewal date on their calendar a month early – to provide time to review their licenses and make adjustments before everything automatically rolls over… or doesn’t roll over. 🤓

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !