cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get a regular join Zoom link for a webinar with required registration?

eredick
Listener

Hello,

I want to create a Zoom webinar with required registration but I want to be able to also have the direct to join Zoom link (without registration) for certain people to bypass the registration page. I also want to be able to have that Zoom link, without registration, for people who registered but lost the link they received after they registered.

Is this possible?

thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @eredick.

First of all, you don’t mention Zoom Events or Zoom Sessions, so I assume you are referring to a stand-alone regular webinar. 

What you’re suggesting isn’t really possible. As a work-around, I believe you could change the webinar from Required Registration enabled to disabled, letting anyone enter, whether they’ve registered or not. But you’d want to test that in advance. 

Personally, I think if you set the reminder emails to 1 week, 1 day, plus 1 hour before the webinar begins … people aren’t going to be any better about entering with a “plain link”  link that you’ve sent out to “just get in”, and you run the risk of letting people in without registering. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !