cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no video on zoom

NAUhsa
Listener

Hi all, 

\has anyone encountered no video on zoom lately? I am pretty tech savvy and I cant figure out why there is no host video on my zoom when I am the host. I teach online and it annoying the student s cant see you.

my Czur document share I working fine, and I checked my Mac camera and its working fine too.

any help will be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @standy welcome to the community! Interesting what you've came across with macOS. I am currently running Zoom Desktop Client version 5.17.5 and macOS, 14.3.1 with no issues. 

Here are the selected settings from my Zoom desktop client settings: 

Video 

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 2.19.53 PM.png

Audio

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 2.19.58 PM.png

Here is more info on Troubleshooting camera issues during a meeting, let me know if that helps! Also, if you don't mind providing some screenshots of your camera and audio settings to determine if it maybe at the device level. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Freddi_G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi sorry you are having issues, pls review this support document for your Mac video issues on Zoom.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205062849-Camera-video-unavailable-on-Mac-OS-10-7

standy
Listener

Still a problem. I have an M1 iMac running macOS 14.3.1 and it not longer will let me have a voice (permanently muted) or be seen (no video). My MacBook Air with OS 14.2.1 works fine.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @standy welcome to the community! Interesting what you've came across with macOS. I am currently running Zoom Desktop Client version 5.17.5 and macOS, 14.3.1 with no issues. 

Here are the selected settings from my Zoom desktop client settings: 

Video 

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 2.19.53 PM.png

Audio

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 2.19.58 PM.png

Here is more info on Troubleshooting camera issues during a meeting, let me know if that helps! Also, if you don't mind providing some screenshots of your camera and audio settings to determine if it maybe at the device level. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!