cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Does Your Back to the Campus Look Like?

Jane_Ross-Zoom
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

As we prepare to wrap up the current school year across EMEA (some countries already have), we are hearing a variety of ideas for what the return to campus in August/September will look like.  Many institutions are preparing for a hybrid learning environment to allow students to participate either in-person or remotely.  What are your plans for a safe and effective return to campus?  Are you incorporating a hybrid approach or focusing on updating your real estate footprint to accommodate students in a socially-distanced manner?  We'd love to hear from you!

2 REPLIES 2

rowston
Listener

Hi, I'm going to be offering a free webinar August 26 on How to Use Zoom in the New (Blended) Normal: Models for Student Inclusion and Engagement. In the webinar, I will discuss how campuses are likely to look next semester. Registration and more info is at https://teachonline.ca/webinar/how-use-zoom-new-blended-normal-models-student-inclusion-and-engageme....

Ron

SunnyBoy25
Listener

Great post! I am getting ready for the end of the school year, too, but there is still a lot to do. I like progressive ideas aimed at improving the quality of life of each student and increasing the level of education with less energy and time. Therefore, next semester, I plan to include in the curriculum nursing papers online service, with the help of which every young person will be able to study more efficiently and save time. It seems to me that this is a really modern approach to teaching that will have a positive impact on the younger generation.