cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch between two accounts with same SSO domain

Beca
Listener

Hi,

I have two accounts with my university (1 staff account, 1 student account) that share the same domain. I am unable to switch between them. When I try to "sign out" or "switch account" and type in the domain, it defaults to my staff account. Does anyone know how I can access my student account?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

icrew
Attendee

Hi Beca:

If your university is like most, the folks at your IT helpdesk will have encountered the issue a bunch of times already, and are best positioned to help—I’d suggest reaching out to them. 

Ian Crew

UC Berkeley 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

icrew
Attendee

Hi Beca:

If your university is like most, the folks at your IT helpdesk will have encountered the issue a bunch of times already, and are best positioned to help—I’d suggest reaching out to them. 

Ian Crew

UC Berkeley 

UoPAdmin
Listener

Hi Beca

This is an issue with changing accounts under Zoom, I currently have three identities, so I feel your pain.

My solution is to have each identity separate in a Chrome profile, then dependent on which one I want to use, logout of the Zoom client then start the meeting by whichever identity I need (this will then parse that identity to the client, and voila, you will be a different identity)