cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Meetings at the same time

LanaComm9
Listener

Hi everyone!

Is there any solution to have more than 2 meetings simultaneously, if I have Education plan? 
I've read that we can host up to 2 meetings but we have average 5 classes at the same time. we'd love to keep Zoom as we grow. 

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

Freddi_G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello, we have an add on license to add additional concurrent meetings where you can bump up the current default to 5 to 20 concurrent meetings. Talk to your account executive.

Hi Freddi_G,

Thanks a lot! We have already tried to contact the support team several times, but to no success. Can you tell me how to contact account executive?

Freddi_G

Pls give me the Zoom case number so I can respond via the ticket, thanks!

Sorry to ask so many questions, this is our first time using Zoom Community. what's Zoom case number and where can I find it?

Freddi is referring to the case number from when you contacted support about this. (You wrote "We have already tried to contact the support team several times")

here it is #16310697

Freddi_G

Hi will respond on the ticket and have someone reach out to you.

SDavid088
Listener

If you need to attend multiple Zoom meetings at the same time, you have a few options:

1. Join multiple meetings from the same device: You can open multiple instances of the Zoom application and join each meeting separately. However, this can be confusing and difficult to manage.

2. Use multiple devices: You can join one meeting from your computer and another from your phone or tablet. This can be a good option if you have multiple devices available.

3. Request a reschedule: If you're unable to attend all the meetings at the same time, you can try to request a reschedule with the organizers. Explain your situation and see if they can accommodate you.

4. Delegate: If you have team members or colleagues who can attend one of the meetings on your behalf, you can delegate the task to them.

5. Prioritize: If you have to attend multiple meetings but can't attend them all at the same time, prioritize the most important ones and attend those. You can catch up on the others later or ask for a summary from the organizers.

Hi SDavid,

I mean "hosting" meetings, not attending them as a participant 🙂