cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing Scheduling Privileges for Many Users

ezraneedham
Listener

I manage a Zoom account with about 70 licenses for my college. We assign scheduling privilege to our administrative assistants for all of our academic faculty. Whenever an administrative assistant joins our unit or leaves their role but stays in the unit, I have to assign or remove this privilege manually for each of our fifty or so academic faculty.   

Is there a more automated way I can approach this? I've looked into using the groups or role feature for this, but I haven't been able to figure out a way to make this work. 

4 REPLIES 4

Freddi_G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello, id say the best way to manage this at scale is to use Zoom's API to do so. Pls see here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods#operation/userAssistantCreate

calebhoskins
Listener

We have the same issue. I've submitted a ticket to address this. I think it wouldn't be too hard for Zoom to implement what i articulate in the ticket:

Auto Assign Schedule Privilege & Alternative Host by Custom Groups

Caleb Hoskins

This would definitely be the way forward, as you could auto enumerate the group with a working title (if they were not too generic), meaning whoever had the role, had the rights.

cschulzeK
Listener

We are facing a same situation.
Any news on that topic?
Did Zoom accept the request?