cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

Bennett_Surf
Listener

I somehow turned off "Allow users to login using their work email."

Now no one (including me) can login to our Zoom accounts.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bennett_Surf
Listener

Thank you, Dan.  I am the Admin, but I'm unable to login to the account.  Thinking I could just reset my password, I asked for the reset link and received this: 

Hi Brian Rowell,

A request was made to change the password for your account. Because your account admin has disabled signing in with your work email, please click the button below and sign in with one of the other listed methods.

View solution in original post

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Bennett_Surf 

Please reach out to support for this one.  You can also reach out to your Zoom Sales Account Executive and/or CSM to help expedite your support ticket.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @Bennett_Surf ,

If you are the Account Owner or Admin, you should be able to go to https://admin.zoom.us and still sign into the account so that you can change settings and let everyone else back in.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

Bennett_Surf
Listener

Thank you, Dan.  I am the Admin, but I'm unable to login to the account.  Thinking I could just reset my password, I asked for the reset link and received this: 

Hi Brian Rowell,

A request was made to change the password for your account. Because your account admin has disabled signing in with your work email, please click the button below and sign in with one of the other listed methods.

Dan_ZoomSE

@Bennett_Surf 

Please reach out to support for this one.  You can also reach out to your Zoom Sales Account Executive and/or CSM to help expedite your support ticket.

Thanks!