cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally started an educator account and now I can't log in

jdom32020
Listener

I was looking to sign in to Zoom with my work email but clicked the educator account at the bottom out of curiosity. I am now unable to sign in without being prompted to sign an educator data release form, which does not apply to my organization/the work we do. Is there any way to disable this so I can just have a regular Zoom account again? I'm using my personal email to post this since I am fully locked out. 

3 REPLIES 3

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jdom32020 and welcome to the Zoom Community. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing your account! Please submit a request to our support team using the "Billing & Account Management" option in the dropdown menu on the contact page and they will be able to remove the educator status from your account. I hope this helps!

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I was looking to sign in to Zoom with my work email but clicked the educator account at the bottom out of curiosity. I am now unable to sign in without being prompted to sign an educator data release form, which does not apply to my organization/the work we do. Is there any way to disable this so I can just have a regular Zoom account again? I'm using my personal email to post this since I am fully locked out.  I have the same problem.

Hi @Flora34!

If you're still needing assistance, please follow the guidance in this article to resolve accidentally selecting an education account.

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?