cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Scheduler: A Powerful Tool for Streamlining Meetings and Appointments

KhatC
Participant | Zoom Employee

Scheduling meetings used to be a tedious task, a never-ending game of scheduling Tetris, trying to fit everyone's availability into a neat little grid, which made it a time-consuming endeavor. But then, Zoom Scheduler came into the picture, a scheduling wizard that lets me effortlessly share my availability, allows my clients and colleagues to easily book appointments with me, and helps me focus on the important stuff – the actual meetings themselves.

KhatC_0-1700151404290.png

Key Features of Zoom Scheduler:

• Share your availability: Zoom Scheduler allows you to share your availability with others, so they can easily see when you are available for meetings.
  • Book appointments: Others can book appointments with you directly through Zoom Scheduler.
  • Manage your schedule: Zoom Scheduler allows you to view and manage your schedule in one convenient location.
  • Integrations: Zoom Scheduler integrates with Zoom Meetings, Zoom Mail and Calendar, Google Calendar, and Microsoft 365.

Benefits of Using Zoom Scheduler:

• Save time: Zoom Scheduler can save you time by eliminating the back-and-forth emailing and phone calls that are often required to schedule meetings.
  • Boost productivity: Zoom Scheduler can help you boost your productivity by making it easy to schedule meetings and appointments with people inside and outside of your organization.
  • Improve communication: Zoom Scheduler can help improve communication by providing a centralized location for scheduling meetings and appointments.
  • Increase efficiency: Zoom Scheduler can help increase efficiency by allowing you to manage your schedule in one convenient location.

Overall, Zoom Scheduler is a powerful and versatile tool that can help you save time, boost productivity, and improve communication. I encourage you to give it a try and see how it can help you streamline your meetings and appointments. To learn more about how to use this amazing feature, check out Getting started with Zoom Scheduler.

4 REPLIES 4

crissyd

Zoom Scheduler!🔥 Customers are also starting to transition to this tool because of the ability to align both internal and external calendars, native within Zoom and it's cheaper!

Dee_S
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

I have been utilizing the Zoom Scheduler, and it is just awesome! Having this additional feature in my already great, all in one platform -- Zoom, just makes everything easier and quicker!

bob_sat

This is incredibly informative. Thank you for distilling the information so effectively, Khat! 

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

So convenient! Thanks for sharing this @KhatC  💡

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?