cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unveiling the Magic of Zoom Meeting Summaries: A Journey of Excitement and Discovery

bdelossantos
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Picture this: I was in a recent client meeting and we're in the midst of a lively discussion, and one of the admins, eyes brimming with curiosity, raises a question about Meeting Summary notifications. They admitted they missed the boat on Zoomtopia 2023, which happened in early October.

With a cheerful smile, I leaped into action and decided to show them the ropes. I swiftly demoed some past meeting summaries, revealing the magic of AI technology at play. I explained that this feature taps into the brilliance of AI, even involving third-party models, to let meeting hosts initiate an AI-generated meeting summary. The best part? It's sent out automatically after the meeting wraps up, right to their in-app chat and email. It's like a wizard at work, weaving meeting summaries effortlessly!

To make their day even brighter, I shared a nifty link where they could dive into all the details about using Meeting Summary and how Zoom's AI Companion takes care of their data. You should have seen their faces light up with excitement! They realized this fantastic feature was part and parcel of their Zoom One bundled package, and that was the icing on the cake.

Seeing our clients filled with happiness, joy, and excitement as we deliver top-notch service? It's what makes our job truly wonderful! 🌟

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader
1 REPLY 1

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

LOL love this! Sounds like how I felt when I first experienced the beauty of Meeting Summary 😁😎

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?