cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streamline Event Planning with Zoom Notes

aileenfelix
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Planning events can be a complicated and stressful process, especially when it comes to coordinating with a large group of people. Fortunately, with the help of technology, there are tools that can make the process smoother. One tool that comes to mind is Zoom Notes. 

Many still prefer the old fashion way of writing. I am a big writer myself, but I am now embracing the change after one of my customers shared how efficient she became after incorporating the use of Zoom Notes in planning their company events. During a business review with one of my customers, who is part of a non-profit organization, she shared that they organize events once in a while, and conduct fund-raising events. She expressed that she finds Zoom Notes a valuable tool for event planning as she's able to manage it anywhere, share it with peers, and have one place to access her notes. Below are some key takeaways from the conversation with her about how she neatly plans their events using Zoom Notes. 

• Collaborative brainstorming: Brainstorming is an essential part of event planning, and Zoom notes make it easy to collaborate and share ideas. Zoom Notes can be shared to internal and external contacts so all team members can write down their ideas in the shared notes, and others can add their own comments and suggestions. It's easier to  communicate between team members, eliminating the need for separate chat or messaging platforms as the people whom you shared the notes to can access it anytime.
  • Personalized space: You can add images and links for a more personalized touch. You can add logos, event banners, links to resources, or even an image of a map's QR code to show where an event will take place.    
  • Agendas and action items: Keeping track of what needs to be discussed and what tasks need to be completed can be challenging. Zoom notes make it easy to create a meeting agenda as you can do it in advance and keep track of action items by making use of the "checklist" feature.
  • Meeting minutes: After a meeting, it can be challenging to remember everything that was discussed. Zoom notes can be used to create meeting minutes, ensuring all important points are captured and can be referred to later. You can use it before the meeting, while in a meeting, or even outside the meeting.  

Overall, Zoom notes can be a valuable tool even for event planners, as it makes it easier to collaborate, share ideas, and stay organized. By utilizing this feature, event planning teams can ensure that everyone is on the same page, and the event runs smoothly.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 8.14.13 AM.png

3 REPLIES 3

Dee_S
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

I wholeheartedly agree! The flexibility to utilize Zoom Notes prior to, during, or even after a meeting is fantastic!

crissyd
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Great story, @aileenfelix ! I've been utilizing Zoom Notes for some time, and it has significantly boosted my efficiency in managing personal tasks and facilitating team collaboration.

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

This motivated me to use Zoom Notes more! Thanks for sharing @aileenfelix 😍✏️

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?