cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulive for Zoom Events

lancetlc
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

In the past few months, I've been encountering a lot of customers having the same use case when it comes to their company all hands and new hire trainings. They would usually run the same programs having the same speakers and talk about the same topics for everyone to consume.

There came a point where they were looking for a solution or a feature to help them run their sessions with minimal effort and no fuss during the event. So I introduced them to the Simulive Feature. 

The Zoom Webinar Simulive is a powerful tool that can help you reach a wider audience with your webinars. With simulive, you can record your webinar in advance and then host it live, allowing people to watch it from anywhere in the world. This is a great way to save time and money, and it also ensures that your webinar is accessible to everyone.

Here are just some of the use cases for Simulive:

• A company wants to deliver a training course to its employees in multiple time zones. Instead of hosting a live webinar for each time zone, the company can record the training course and then host a simulive webinar that is available to all employees at the same time. This saves the company time and money, and it ensures that all employees have access to the training course at the same time.
  • A marketing team wants to broadcast a webinar to promote a new product. The team can record the webinar in advance and then host a simulive webinar that is available to anyone who wants to watch. This allows the team to reach a wider audience and to save time on hosting a live webinar.
  • A school wants to hold an all-hands meeting for its faculty and staff. Instead of holding a live meeting that requires everyone to be in the same place, the school can host a simulive webinar that is accessible to everyone from their computer or mobile device. This saves the school time and money, and it allows faculty and staff to participate in the meeting from wherever they are located.

Needless to say, they were quite satisfied with the feature and they are all planning to implement this on their upcoming sessions internally and externally. As a CSM that's working in Zoom, I look forward to more features and innovations that will be available in Zoom Events.

You can find out more about Simulive by clicking on this link here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/12338105688205

4 REPLIES 4

KhatC
Participant | Zoom Employee

Thanks for sharing, @lancetlc! I love the Simulive feature because it allows scalability for organizers, where they can repeat sessions without additional effort from presenters. Such a great and powerful tool to reach larger audiences or for training purposes within organizations.

crissyd

Great tip and story, @lancetlc ! I'm also looking forward to start hosting Simulive webinars and be able to reach a wider audience.

jeremykrak
Listener

According to the page about simulive, it says users cant access from a mobile browser. Does this mean they can't access in the mobile app either? Most people access the mobile app FROM a mobile browser.

DinsmoreSDocs
Listener

We have a Zoom Event coming up but are struggling to understand how one of our webinars can be a simulive. 1. We'd like to upload a recorded session - where do we do that? 
2. We recorded a test sessions but we don't see it in our hub (recordings) but it's in the content library. This has been a frustrating situation.