cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce Integration - Meetings creating new events instead of relating to original events

JonathanTurner
Listener

We are wanting to relate meeting recordings to existing events in Salesforce instead of the Zoom integration creating duplicate events.

Scenario:  We have meetings scheduled externally (through Chilipiper) and this creates an event to our lead in Salesforce.

Question:  After the meeting, is there any way for the Zoom integration to get the meeting details (recording url, etc.) related back to the original event that Chilipiper created as opposed to creating a new event record?

If not, is there a way to 'merge' the Meeting information that the integration creates in Salesforce with the original externally scheduled 'event'?  I'm thinking of creating a flow to re-parent/relate the Zoom data to the original event for the account, but I would need to know how the data relates between the objects in the installed package and the standard 'Event' object in Salesforce.  Could you provide me with that information?

1 REPLY 1

aileenfelix
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi @JonathanTurner - I would recommend our Zoom Developer's Forum for this. Below are also some resources that you can reference to in regards to Zoom integrations.