cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Zoom Clips Feature: Downloads?

NancyMyrland
Listener

I am testing out the brand-new Zoom Clips feature, but I don't see any way to download the clips. Will that be added, or am I missing it? 

Also, are the facial features such as Touch Up My Appearance mirroring what I have set up in my account? I am noticing a softer filter and wonder how this is managed or modulated. 

Thanks! 

Nancy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

KhatC
Participant | Zoom Employee

Are you using Zoom desktop client version 5.15.5 or higher? As for the download feature, it is only available via web portal.

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 11.26.01 PM.png

View solution in original post

KhatC

Thanks for letting me know, @NancyMyrland . I'll make sure to pass this along to our Zoom Clips team.

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41

I have the same issue as demoyo, some of my clips I can download and others I cannot, all from web client, paid account etc.
I dont see the thumbnail on the ones I can't download. I can play the video with no issue in the clips, but need to download them, which was the reason I used this feature.

somurray
Listener

I also have a similar issue as @demoyo and @simondrut. The first clip I created and downloaded was perfect and it saved to my computer as an mp4 file, easily opened, easily played, and easily shareable.

However, every clip thereafter has not given the option to save as an mp4 file - when I download the clips, it simply saves as ".file" and I am unable to open or play any of the clips, although I can clearly see them saved on my computer. I have tried to redownload them, I have tried sharing the link and having someone else download them, but now no matter what, the files only save to the computer as this inoperable file type. Why is this and how can it be resolved?