cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensed co-host can't see what webinars they are assigned to co-host in their profile

KaraG
Listener

I have licensed seats where the folks are often co-hosts.  We arrange webinars months in advance.  Co-hosts are asking me where in their Zoom profile can they see the webinars where they are listed as co-hosts because the original notification may have been sent months earlier.  Is there anywhere in a licensed User (of any role) profile,  a way to show what upcoming webinars one is assigned as a co-host?  Or, is the only solution to find the original email for their co-host login?  I'm fairly new and learning more about my owner/admin role.  Thank you.  

1 REPLY 1

ArvinG
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hey @KaraG! You are correct, co-hosts / alternative hosts won't see the upcoming webinar in their Zoom Profile (Portal). I'm a co-host / alternative host of several webinars as well and I have to admit I run into this situation quite often. So here's what I do:

• Reach out to the Host. The host then goes to their Zoom Portal > Webinar > Upcoming Webinar > select the Webinar in question > Alternative Host > Resend Invitation. From here I get an email and I just add that Webinar invite to my calendar. If I wanted to see a list of Webinars where I am a co-host / alternative host, i just have to refer to my calendar. Here's a snip:
    Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 11.50.17 AM.png 

I hope this helps!