Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📢 Join Our Zoom Phone User Trainings!☎️

crissyd
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hey Zoom Community!

Our team is offering Zoom Phone User Trainings every Tuesday and Thursday, designed to have both admins and users learn the ins and outs of Zoom Phone functionalities.

Who is this for:

• New Zoom Phone Users seeking to explore user-level settings and learn how to utilize Zoom Phone through the Zoom desktop and mobile app.
  • Existing Zoom Phone Users in need of a refresher training to enhance their proficiency.

Training Schedule:

How to Register:

Simply select the session/s that suit your schedule and register using the provided links. After registration, you'll receive a confirmation email with the webinar link.

Feel free to distribute the webinar join link to your team members via calendar invites or email, ensuring everyone gets the chance to benefit from these trainings.

What to Expect:

During the session, you'll learn about:

-Setting Up Zoom Phone

-Navigating Phone in the Zoom Desktop Client

-Placing and Handling Zoom Phone Calls

-Using the Zoom Mobile App

-Helpful Resources

Plus, you'll receive the recording link and presentation deck within 24 hours after the training for future reference.

Have Questions?

If you have any queries or need further assistance, drop them in the comments below. We're here to help!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Customer Success Advisor Team

4 REPLIES 4

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thanks for sharing this @crissyd 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

realwru69
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

@crissyd it's very good offering    Is it free?

Anyway, the timings are not suitable for Asia where I'm located 🙄

crissyd

@realwru69 Yes, these are free sessions and we also have APAC sessions (Maximizing Your Communication with Zoom Phone: A Training for End Users) on April 11 and April 25.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Sounds like a great resource!

The "out of the box" new Zoom Phone subscriber setup doesn't seem to walk new one-person companies through setting up their one phone number to point directly to their phone.  The "normal" Zoom Phone setup seems more geared toward multi-person/large organizations where there will be a receptionist or the need for an Auto Attendant, and probably someone in sales who helps them get their cut-over from another phone system ready-to-go on day one.  The people I end up helping say, "I just want my phone to work!"  (See this post.)

Hopefully your New Phone User sessions cover this!

It would be great if the provisioning system could identify these 1-phone initial configurations as they are purchased and send them helpful tips on how to set up a "one person phone system" for starters... and maybe invite them to a session set up just for them.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !