cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empowering Connections and Collaborations: A Zoom Support Journey

bob_sat
Participant | Zoom Employee

Today, I'm thrilled to share a story that truly highlights the power of collaboration and perseverance in the world of customer support.

It all started when a customer, reached out for assistance with setting up her Zoom Events. She had a weekly Zoom Events lined up, complete with a third-party survey to gather valuable feedback from her attendees. However, there was a hiccup – the survey wasn't appearing as expected. 😟

With the collaborative efforts of my teammate and me, we embarked on a series of tests to uncover the root cause of the issue. Along the way, we encountered several obstacles, but our perseverance paid off when we finally identified the problem. Without hesitation, we made the necessary adjustments, and to the customer’s delight and relief, her survey sprang back to life! However, our journey didn't conclude there. I took a moment to empower her further by sharing insider tips on locating analytics within the Zoom Events portal. It's all about equipping our users with the knowledge they need to navigate Zoom's features like seasoned professionals. 📊💡

So here's to the power of connection and collaboration. Together, we can overcome any challenge that comes our way! 🚀🌈

Useful links: 

3 REPLIES 3

jrmagno
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

This story really shows the essence of teamwork. It showcases how effective collaboration and perseverance can lead to successful resolutions of complex issues. Good Job! @bob_sat 

crissyd

Appreciate these support articles, @bob_sat . Zoom Events can be tricky at times with all the enhancements so it's very helpful that we have these self-service resources too!😍

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Love to see it! Thanks for sharing @bob_sat 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?