Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Case Studies

dlin
Listener

Hello

I am just curious how a company gets listed on this directory

explore.zoom.us/en/customer_stories/good-american

Does zoom reach out to the brands or can we apply to be featured on these pages?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

lauraoneill
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

@dlin We appreciate your interest in our customer stories and we are always looking for more of our customers’ success stories with Zoom! Most of the customers that appear are this page are nominated by their account teams (AE or CSM).  You can share a short overview of your organization, role, Zoom Workplace and product use cases, and any metrics that speak to how you have measured the success of Zoom at your organization with me directly via private message here on community and I will be in touch with potential opportunities to share your story. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

lauraoneill
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

@dlin We appreciate your interest in our customer stories and we are always looking for more of our customers’ success stories with Zoom! Most of the customers that appear are this page are nominated by their account teams (AE or CSM).  You can share a short overview of your organization, role, Zoom Workplace and product use cases, and any metrics that speak to how you have measured the success of Zoom at your organization with me directly via private message here on community and I will be in touch with potential opportunities to share your story. Thanks!