cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bringing Zoom Cloud recordings into Salesforce.

Chinook
Listener

I've been asked to setup a way that my sales teams managers can view all their demo recordings that are currently stored in Cloud Recordings. In my mind because we use Salesforce the ideal way to do this would be to get the cloud recordings (or their respective links) into Salesforce associated to the event that are driving them. It doesn't seem like the Zoom <-> Salesforce integration provides this feature (although I'm not seeing much documentation, so I could be mistaken). So I'm looking for thoughts or suggestions on how to accomplish this, or I'm open to other ways to open access of one Zoom groups recordings to another Zoom group.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

aileenfelix
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Chinook. 

To my knowledge, Links yes, but, the recording itself, no. I believe the Salesforce integration will sync cloud recording links with Salesforce. Please see these articles for your reference. 

Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

aileenfelix
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Chinook. 

To my knowledge, Links yes, but, the recording itself, no. I believe the Salesforce integration will sync cloud recording links with Salesforce. Please see these articles for your reference. 

Thank you.

Chinook
Listener

Thank you. I appreciate the assitance.

roshanchoudhary
Listener

The best solution depends on your specific needs:

• Automation vs. Manual: Consider the volume of recordings and the need for an automated workflow.
  • Security and Access Control: Ensure the chosen storage solution meets your security and access control requirements.
  • User Convenience: Evaluate the ease of access for users to find and play recordings within Salesforce.

Additional Resources: