cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background image not changing

lambchristine77
Listener

Hi,

I have been so frustrated! I uploaded some new images into my Zoom settings and changed my background image to a new one. The problem is that even after making this change, the old image is still the one showing up in my background. 

Why is this happening? I made the change, why is my change not taking effect, but holding on to the old image?

I tried going back into my settings multiple times to make sure I clicked on the new image I wanted, but it is not registering the change whenever I go to a Zoom meeting.

I hope someone can help me with this, because I don't know what else to do! This seems like a simple enough change to make, yet it is not working.

1 REPLY 1

ArvinG
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hey there! Sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with changing your Virtual Background. I'm not sure why it's behaving that way and I couldn't replicate this on my side so here are a couple of recommendations that I have:

1. Can you check that you have the updated version? (Zoom Client > click on your Profile Picture > Check for Updates). If need be, continue with the update. Then, log out and log back in. 
  2. If issue still persist I would suggest you submit a Support Ticket so we can take a deeper look at this issue.