Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Update Your Profile

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

How to Update Your Profile.

Your community profile is a reflection of your online presence. Within your community profile, you can manage your username,  avatar image, notifications, badges, and personal activity. 

My profile

• Click My Account in the top right corner. In the dropdown, select Community Profile
  • In your profile header, you can see your username, rank title, join date, user activity stats, and earned badges. 
  • Recent Notifications and Private Stats can be found as your scroll down on your profile page. 
  • Any information included in your profile will be publicly visible to anyone. 

My settings

• Click Settings Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 9.27.20 AM.png in the top right corner. In the dropdown, select My settings
  • Within your settings, update your such profile attributions as:
    • Personal information
    • Preferences
    • Tags
    • Macros
    • Subscriptions & Notifications. 

Please note: While we strongly encourage all community members to fill out their personal information, please note that all information within the text fields are optional. If you choose to complete any or all fields, this information will be publicly accessible. Please refer to our Community Terms and Guidelines for best practices.

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?
0 REPLIES 0