Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need Advice

Slogger
Listener

Hi All brilliant community

I would like some upgrade advice

I am running an online therapy website were clients book a session to see a therapist via zoom

When they book they get a zoom link 

the free plan in zoom only allows for 40 minutes so that is a bust

the current plan I am on is the pro plan and what I understand is that it will allow my therapist unlimited meeting time however it seems they must share a zoom account. I would assume that if 2 people book the same time with 2 different therapists that's going to be a problem .

Am i correct in my thinking and then what is the next level up. Currently I only have 6 therapists so don't need 100 additional user account. 

Please would you help me  understand better and suggest a way to accomplish this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Slogger 

I think what you need is to purchase additional Pro licenses so they can be assigned to each therapist. 

Learn how to add or reduce the number of licenses on your account by editing your plan. If you want to add users and purchase additional licenses, Zoom will prorate the new licenses for the remainder of the payment period so that it will renew on the original payment cycle.

If you’re adding licenses, you must assign the licenses to users on your account.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Plans and Billing then Plan Management.
    See Navigating the Zoom Billing Portal.
  3. Locate the plan you want to update and click Manage.
  4. Click Edit Plan.
  5. Select or enter the number of licenses.
    Note: When you change the number of licenses, the quantity you select should reflect the total licenses you need on the account, not just the additional licenses you want to purchase. For example, if you have 10 licenses and want to add 2 more, the number reflected should be 12, not 2. In the Updated Order Summary on the right, you will see the changes reflected in the shopping cart.
  6. Select your preferred subscription cycle.
  7. In the Payment Method section, verify your payment details or click Edit to update your payment method.
  8. In the Updated Order Summary section on the right, review your order details, then click Place Order to complete your purchase.
    You will receive confirmation that your account was successfully modified.

If you need further assistance, please submit a Billing ticket.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

S_K

Hi @Slogger 

I think what you need is to purchase additional Pro licenses so they can be assigned to each therapist. 

Learn how to add or reduce the number of licenses on your account by editing your plan. If you want to add users and purchase additional licenses, Zoom will prorate the new licenses for the remainder of the payment period so that it will renew on the original payment cycle.

If you’re adding licenses, you must assign the licenses to users on your account.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Plans and Billing then Plan Management.
    See Navigating the Zoom Billing Portal.
  3. Locate the plan you want to update and click Manage.
  4. Click Edit Plan.
  5. Select or enter the number of licenses.
    Note: When you change the number of licenses, the quantity you select should reflect the total licenses you need on the account, not just the additional licenses you want to purchase. For example, if you have 10 licenses and want to add 2 more, the number reflected should be 12, not 2. In the Updated Order Summary on the right, you will see the changes reflected in the shopping cart.
  6. Select your preferred subscription cycle.
  7. In the Payment Method section, verify your payment details or click Edit to update your payment method.
  8. In the Updated Order Summary section on the right, review your order details, then click Place Order to complete your purchase.
    You will receive confirmation that your account was successfully modified.

If you need further assistance, please submit a Billing ticket.

Slogger
Listener

thank you so much makes sense

here is my only complaint, why are we not getting discounts ie if a single licence pro is 15 dollars odd to add a licence is another 15 dollars 5 extra licence is 5 x 15. Were is the discount for adding licences onto your account

claudieerma
Listener

I've tried account reverification for this issue. You can try it also.

https://www.usbdrivedatarecovery.com by DRPU.