cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice payment

p1900ete
Listener

If I decide to not pay my renewal invoice for ZOOM PRO, and my license is revoked---does that also shut down my account as a whole? Or do I simply get downgraded to ZOOM FREE? The final notice email used the words "you will get shut down"...but I found that a bit vague. Any feedback is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there!

Your account service interruption occurred due to a past-due balance on your account. When your account was downgraded, a credit offset your amount due so that you only owe a balance for dates that you had access to Zoom’s paid services. This avoids any double billing concerns when you sign up for a new service period moving forward. You will still have access to free basic service.

If you want to resubscribe to Zoom’s paid services you will have to pay your outstanding balance for services rendered to date. Once your balance is up to date, you will be able to sign up for a net new service period.

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, please click the Accept as Solution button. This helps others with the same question.