cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change my email address. I cannot access the old address and want to use my new address.

John22
Listener

My account has *********** as the account email.

I want to use ***********.

When I attempt to change the emails Zoom says *********** is already used.

Can you help me make the change?

I can't access ***********.

10 REPLIES 10

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @John22,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! This issue must be taken care of by our Technical Support Engineers. 

Please submit a ticket with the emails that you mentioned on this page and an Engineer will assist you in getting this solved for you. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I am having the same problem.  I no longer work at the last company and would like to change my login to the new company.

PitmanTraining
Listener

hey if you can help me , I lost my old Email and i want to change my Email in zoom Account  without the confirmation Email because they send that to my old Email , How can i do that ?

YaBoiB

Hello @PitmanTraining @kehalim

Users email addresses are considered PII (Personably identifiable information) therefore these requests must be handled by our Technical Support Engineers. If you go to support.zoom.us and then type in technical support in the search area there is an article on how to contact Zoom Support. If you submit a support ticket our team can assist you with restoring your account. 

Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Thank you for your help.  I do not know what the support ticket is.  Please explain 

kehalim
Listener

I want to change my sign in address which is no longer active( *********** with a new one ***********

YaBoiB

@kehalim

Zoom Community is a public page, so we do not allow email addresses to be displayed. For what you are attempting to do you should submit a support ticket. When you log in to your account click on the support button on the top far right and then scroll down to the page where you can submit a ticket with our wonderful support team. You can also chat with our agents as well at support.zoom.us. 

Thanks, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

EBE
Listener

I need to change my Email on my account and my old email is already shut down.

EBE

I have this same problem.  I do wish support was better for paid ZOOM members...really.

anette1
Listener

Same problem here, support ticket submitted last week, how long until a response can be expected? 

Can I use my pro account number as a way to log in, as unable to receive verification codes?