cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have Basic Account but not able to access phone support neither IDs are recognised!

Slavitsa
Listener

i am trying to get to the techical support but not able to access it. When to key Personal Meeting ID and Host Key (which i did correctley) the automated messafe is "we dont recognise your account" ... option is to try again which i did or to go back .. i am running in circles here.. 

Do users of the Basic (free) account have access to the technical support

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Slavitsa are you using your personal meeting ID or someone else? I ask that because the host key is a 6-digit PIN used to claim host controls a meeting. You can edit or view your host key in your profile. This host key is applied to meetings you schedule.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Slavitsa
Listener

thank you for the reply. In order to access the customer services (technical) over the phone... i am asked to provide Personal Id and Host Key which I can easely find on my own profile... (nothing to do with the meeting of others). My question is why my account is not recognised? I attach the print screen of the info i am providing for the automated access to zoom technical. Looking forward to hearing from you again. cheers