cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free account

andantino
Listener

Hi

I am a music tutor, teaching individual lessons, each 30 minutes long. I have the free zoom account as I  never have more than one client at a time or a longer lesson than 30 minutes. Next lesson follows on immediately from previous one. 

Zoom is now asking me to upgrade and adding a 5/10 minute wait before I can log on to my next client. This makes me look so unprofessional as i am late for next lesson -- then even later for the 3rd one. Is there any way of disabling this? - 

many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

AaronO
Participant

Hi andantino,

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to disable that besides upgrading to a Pro account. 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @andantino,

Thank you for reaching out using the Zoom Community. I understand how important it is for you as a music tutor to have uninterrupted back-to-back lessons without any delays. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the recent change in Zoom's free account settings.

While the wait time between meetings is not an error but a limitation of the free basic meetings on Zoom, I would recommend upgrading to Zoom One Pro. By doing so, you'll be able to enjoy the flexibility of hosting unlimited back-to-back meetings without any breaks, ensuring a smooth and professional experience for both you and your clients. As a gesture of appreciation for your utilization of Zoom, I'm pleased to offer you a special discount of 50% off your first 2 months of Zoom One Pro. Additionally, you'll receive 1 year of unlimited Whiteboard usage on us. Terms apply. Get offer. 

Disclaimer:
This offer is only available to new customers purchasing a Pro Monthly Plan Online. This offer is not available to customers with pre-existing discounts. Maximum of 9 Monthly or Annual Licenses per Purchase. This coupon has no cash value and can only be used for up to 9 Pro Monthly or Pro Annual Licenses.

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?