cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change billing date

eible
Listener

Our next payment date is February 28th, but it is difficult to pay because the fiscal year is over.
I want to change the payment date to March 1st, the next day, can I change it?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there!

If you have a signed contract, I recommend reaching out to your Account Executive to discuss how to change your invoice date. Unfortunately, system limitations don't permit changing this information directly. 

View solution in original post

S_K

Hello @Loft3 

Due dates are aligned with your monthly or annual service period and cannot be changed. If you cancel your subscription, the cancellation is effective on the last day of your service period. If you have a signed contract, please contact your Account Executive for assistance.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

S_K

Hi there!

If you have a signed contract, I recommend reaching out to your Account Executive to discuss how to change your invoice date. Unfortunately, system limitations don't permit changing this information directly. 

Loft3
Listener

How can I change my billing due date?

S_K

Hello @Loft3 

Due dates are aligned with your monthly or annual service period and cannot be changed. If you cancel your subscription, the cancellation is effective on the last day of your service period. If you have a signed contract, please contact your Account Executive for assistance.