cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Plan

MWL
Listener

I have just purchased the Zoom Pro plan and thought my account would shift to it but I am still on the basic plan. Any advice please?

1 REPLY 1

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi To identify your account type, Follow these steps ( see link at end of this response )

How to identify your Zoom user type

Depending on your account type, you will fall into one of the following user types. You can find your user type on your Profile page. If you are an admin or account owner, you can view user types for all users under your account on the Users page.

There are 3 types of users:

• Basic: A Basic user is a user without a paid license. Basic users can be on Basic (free) plans, as well as paid plans, such as Pro or Business.
    • A basic user on a Basic plan can host meetings with up to 100 participants, but their meetings are limited to 40-minutes.
    • A basic user on a paid account inherits the account's default meeting capacity, such as a Business account's default meeting capacity of 300. They cannot utilize user and account add-ons, such as large meeting, webinar, or conference room connector.
  • Licensed: A Licensed user is a paid account user who can host unlimited meetings. By default, they can host meetings with up to 100 participants and large meeting licenses are available for additional capacity. Licensed users have these additional features available:
  • On-prem: An On-prem user is a paid account who can host unlimited meetings with the on-premise meeting connector. On-prem users have these additional features:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363173-Zoom-user-types-roles#h_01FCBKGZK9SS48QC437BBA4A...

If this helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution.