cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Plan cancellation

Nalwangahilda
Listener

Hi team,

I am feeling quite frustrated with the billing process for my Zoom account. I recently realized that I no longer need the Pro account and tried to cancel it, but unfortunately, I was still charged for an active plan. I am now unable to cancel my credit card or delete my account. I was wondering if there is any way to obtain a refund since I am being charged for a service that I no longer use.

Kindly deactivate my account ***********
Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Nalwangahilda 

If you haven't already, please submit a request for assistance here. There is currently a high volume of requests, and this is a time of reduced staff due to PTO for the holidays. We appreciate your patience. If the renewal happened within the past 30 days, there should be no issue getting a refund. If it's been longer, still ask. Chances for leniency are good, I think.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

S_K

@Nalwangahilda 

If you haven't already, please submit a request for assistance here. There is currently a high volume of requests, and this is a time of reduced staff due to PTO for the holidays. We appreciate your patience. If the renewal happened within the past 30 days, there should be no issue getting a refund. If it's been longer, still ask. Chances for leniency are good, I think.

Thank you for your response however the assistance link shared is not responding. I have waited for the last 30 minutes and no response.

I have a same Problemm  I am still charged for an active plan. I am now unable to cancel.Even i have made a new account with same ID with no plan.please cancel my subscription ASAP.

have paid 4 month extra .everytime i think it will stop but it charged