cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Billing - Supervisors told to Call Back but No Calls Ever Received

kevin-lu
Listener

Dear Zoom and Zoom Community,

Thank you for reading this discussion. It has been very frustrating because I opened up a request 23 days ago regarding pricing dispute and in the past 7 days I made 2 calls to Zoom Billing, each call the agent said the supervisor are in the meetings and promised me the supervisor would call back on the day of the call. But so far, no supervisors ever called back. What is the coincident two different phone calls at different times the two supervisors were coincidentally in the meetings?

My Issue is https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/16251006?page=1 

Could you please look at this issue?

Thank you!

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Kevin,

I located your ticket and personally responded. I hope you find the resolution acceptable.

Kind regards,

S

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

S_K

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for reaching out in Zoom Community! We appreciate your patience as we’re experiencing an exceptional number of requests causing delayed response time. The ticket you mentioned is currently open, and I was able to highlight that you are requesting a supervisor or manager callback. I also found a related ticket (16225922) where multiple attempts to follow up went unanswered so it was closed.

When purchasing additional cloud storage, there is an information hover point that details the overage fee per 1GB. It's the same information found here: Cloud recording storage capacity under the Additional cloud recording storage section. 

Dear S_K,

Thank you for understanding my difficulty. I do have a ticket open and this issue has been going on for 1 month. Since you're a Zoom employee, could you please tell me the priority level of my issue?

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/16251006

Thank you!

Kevin

S_K

Hi Kevin,

I located your ticket and personally responded. I hope you find the resolution acceptable.

Kind regards,

S

kevin-lu
Listener

Dear S_K,

Thank you for your speedy reply. I have replied back to you in the ticket. Yes, I fully accept your resolution.

Kevin

prevangeline
Listener

I have faced the same issue. Zoom customer care is absolutely horrible experience. This after they deduct amount of 149 and we customers are left out Hugh and dry.. the number of calls I made to reacher on the number they provide- HOPELESS!!! Kindly cancel and refund my amount NOW. Enough of my wasting my time waiting for someone to call me 

S_K

Hi there!

I recommend submitting a ticket to our Billing team here for assistance with this as they will need to access your account to investigate.

I so totally agree with you!!! No ceal customer care!!!

* no real customer  care at Zoom very frustrating!!!

S_K

Hi @Lk55 

Under Resources on your account, you will find links to contact Customer Support. You can submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance.