cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM IS A SCAM

basiri
Listener

Zoom disabled my account  twice and i have done nothing wrong. i had a zoom meeting session with one of their representative today which she had no idea why my account might have been disabled. Well i am glad this is done at this stage it speaks volume the company isnt reliable but i felt scammed cos this is the second account i am opening and i have paid twice. Please i will be glad to get a refund because i have done nothing wrong and zoom have no explanation for what i did for them to disable my account. I havent used the account cos i wasnt assigned a toll free no which a ticket was created for. These was same thing that happened the last time. Well i have invested 16ponds twice making 32pounds and are hard earned money i will be glad to get my money back

1 REPLY 1

Oregonpeg
Listener

I agree.  I signed up for a free trial, and on 6/16/23 cancelled our service; I got an email confirmation of cancelling, and a 'Billing Agreement ID' number.  Now it's July, and they're sending late payment notices, and trying my credit card automatically...  grrr!