cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar: Registrant submitted incorrect email address-how to edit?

OriginalFerb
Listener

We are hosting paid monthly webinars and have one scheduled tomorrow.  Several registrants are complaining they are not receiving the confirmation with link, and upon investigation of one it was found that they entered an incorrect email address.  Is there a way for the account owner/presenter to revise that email address so a confirmation can be re-sent to the attendee?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

beardbrad
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

OriginalFerb,

We do not have the option to edit the email, but from the webinar setting page you can view who has registered, cancel their registration, and have them reregister under the correct email address. Managing Registrants in Zoom 

If this helped you, please mark it as a solution so it may help others.

Brad

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

beardbrad

OriginalFerb,

We do not have the option to edit the email, but from the webinar setting page you can view who has registered, cancel their registration, and have them reregister under the correct email address. Managing Registrants in Zoom 

Brad

Thanks.  How will canceling their registration work with their initial payment, or do you know?  We have payments set up via PayPal connected to the online registration in Zoom.

beardbrad

I see, if you cancel their registration it should send them a refund. To avoid that, you may just want to import them as an additional registrant as an admin via CSV to avoid them having to pay again.

beardbrad_0-1642719815446.png

Brad

beardbrad

OriginalFerb,

Just checking in to see if my solution was helpful. If it was, please mark it as a solution so it can help others!

Brad

How about in Events? Can registration be cancelled? I don't see that option.