cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have paid licenses and add ons but can assign them to users (Basic to License + Add On)

JuanTaxEdu
Listener

We have two Zoom (2) licenses and an add-on for Large Meetings and Webinars. that were paid and never delinquent. My users are currently in the Basic plan and whenever I assign a license to any of them it says that we ran out of licenses. Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 2.02.45 PM.png

This is ridiculous and we have events today and in the coming weeks that we can't monitor. What do we do from here? I've sent a ticket already.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @JuanTaxEdu I see you have had a previous discussion with our Billing team, were they able to resolve your issue? More info on Zoom error code: “exceeded the limit of license assignment”

To add onto this, when adding user or editing users, you have the ability to have users that are not licensed (basic); therefore, they're able to still scheduling meetings under the account and intake the global Account settings at https://zoom.us/account/setting edited by account owners and admins. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!