cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY NOT ABLE TO ACCESS PRO FEATURES EVEN AFTER PAYMENT

Rartogo
Listener

Hi Zoom Team,

Kindly take it on urgent basis and allow pro features in my account. I have already made the annual payment on 18/03/2023. I have Business meeting to be held today. On priority basis, kindly look into my issue and resolve it ASAP. Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

david-vola
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi @Rartogo ,

Have you been able to check if in the user administration section, users, you have any other user added to the account? Or can you edit your user and assign the license?

Thank you!

Please mark if this solution helped you so that other colleagues can find it!

Education1
Listener

Hi I am experiencing the same issue. I upgraded my basic account to pro the 5th of December 2023, but the account isn't updating the plan. I still have the 40-min meeting time limit. Could you please help resolve this issue? I have an important meeting tomorrow. 

thank you 

Education First

Education1
Listener

I checked to see the user administration section but I am not able to assign anything since it still hasn't updated the fact that I now have a pro account. 

ali012
Listener

Experiencing issues accessing paid or pro features after making a payment can be frustrating. There might be various reasons causing this:

1. **Payment Processing Delays:** Sometimes, there might be delays in payment processing, causing a delay in activating the pro features.

2. **Account Sync Issues:** It's possible that your payment hasn't synced properly with your account, leading to a delay in unlocking the pro features.

3. **App or Platform Glitches:** Technical issues or glitches within the app or platform could prevent immediate access to the paid features.

To resolve this, consider taking the following steps:

1. **Contact Support:** Reach out to customer support for the service or platform. They can check the payment status and assist in activating the pro features.

2. **Check Payment Confirmation:** Ensure that you've received payment confirmation or a receipt for the transaction. This can help support in identifying the issue.

3. **Log Out and Log Back In:** Sometimes, logging out of the app or platform and then logging back in can prompt the system to update and recognize the payment.

4. **Reinstall or Update the App:** If it's an app-specific issue, try reinstalling the app or updating it to the latest version.

Remember, delays or issues in accessing pro features can happen, but contacting customer support is often the most effective way to resolve the problem and gain access to the paid features you've purchased.